Natrol Menopause Formula
Amount: 1×60 Capsules
Menopause is a natural biological process. Even so, the physical and emotional symptoms of menopause may disrupt your sleep, cause hot flashes and lower your energy. At Natrol we understand a woman goes through many challenges in her lifetime, and created this formula specifically to make this challenge easier.
Natrol® Menopause Formula features:
• Black Cohosh – help manage hot flashes, night sweats, and headaches. It is especially helpful for women experiencing menopausal symptoms due to its estrogenic effect on the body.†
• Soy – contains “isoflavones” which are changed in the body to “phytoestrogens,” which are similar to the hormone estrogen.†
• Red Raspberry Extract – a powerful antioxidant that help relax blood vessels to help smooth your mood and ease you through the night.†
• Red-Clover Extract – help symptoms of vaginal dryness in healthy menopausal women.†
• Dong Quai – also known as “female ginseng” is a botanical that help balance estrogen levels during menopause. Menopausal women, especially those in the early stages, often face rapidly fluctuating estrogen levels.†
• Wild Mexican Yam Extract – helps aid cramps and headaches due to menopausal symptoms.†
Natrol® Menopause Formula is hormone free!
Menopause Formula FAQs
Menopause Formula FAQs:
Q: What is Menopause Formula?
A: Menopause Formula is a combination of Black cohosh, soy, red raspberry extract, wild Mexican yam extract, red clover extract and dong quai to support women through the hormonal challenges that come with life’s change.†
Q: What is menopause?
A: Menopause is the permanent end of menstruation and fertility, defined as occurring 12 months after your last menstrual period.
Q: What is a hot flash?
A: A hot flash or hot flush is a momentary sensation of heat that may be accompanied by a red, flushed face and sweating.
Q: Does Menopause Formula contain soy?
A: Yes, Menopause Formula contains soy.
Q: Where does soy comes from?
A: Soy comes from soybeans.
Q: What is Dong Quai?
A: Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) or “female ginseng” is a herb from the family Apiaceae, indigenous to China.
Q: What is red raspberry?
A: The red raspberry plant is the source of a widely eaten sweet berry. However, red raspberry fruit and leaf have also been used as medicine and dietary supplements for centuries.
Q: Can I take Women’s Menopause Formula with estrogen?
A: If you are currently taking an estrogen supplement, please consult your physician before taking Women’s Menopause Formula.
Q: What is the source of gelatin?
A: 100% bovine.
Q: What is Black Cohosh?
A: Black Cohosh is an herb native to North America and is a popular choice for women in the menopausal stage of their lives. This herb acts similar to estrogen. As a dietary supplement it is especially helpful for women experiencing menopausal symptoms due to its estrogenic effect on the body.† The extracts of Natrol Black Cohost are standardized.