Alvita Organic Dandelion Root Tea
Often considered a pesky weed, dandelion (Taraxacum official) is of great value to herbalists throughout the world. Besides its traditional use to support liver function, the roasted taproot is ground and enjoyed as a coffee substitute.
Alvita Dandelion Root Tea is made with premium-quality, organic dandelion root, and exudes an enjoyable roasted and nutty flavor and aroma.
- 24 tea bags per pack
- Caffeine free
- English pillow style tea bags that are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated
- No strings, No staples
- Vegan and gluten free
Place one tea bag in a cup and add 8 oz of boiling water. Cover and steep for 12 minutes. Gently squeeze tea bag and remove. Directions for use: We recommend 3 cups daily. Add sweetener if desired.
Smell: nutty aroma that resembles roasted tahini, or peanut brittle.
Color: Medium brown, with some reddish tone. Not as dark as Traditional Medicinals.
Taste: Initial flavor like some kind of nutty coffee drink is all there and good, just not as rich.
Benefits of Dandelion tea
– improves digestion and aids weight loss.
– eases congestion of the liver.
– helps to purify the bladder and kidneys.
– reduces the risk of urinary tract infections.
– contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, vitamins B and C.
– helps to purify the blood, regulate blood sugar and improves blood circulation.
– helps to ease bloating and aching joints.
– helps to cure skin conditions.
Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter(s) always consult your doctor or medical practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer by clicking here.
1, 2, 3